1. TextureI love the contrast of textures with the ice compared to the dirt, twigs and rocks. 2. FogThis might not actually be fog but it looks like it in the distance. 3. ButtonIs it weird that I've always liked the buttons on Gap jeans? This one in particular is a favorite. 4. DrinkOur grocery… Read more
Viewing posts tagged with: Scavenger Hunt Sunday
1. MemoriesCaptured. 2. SilhouetteBeginning my day. 3. Doorway (not happy with any of my current doorway shots so I picked a favorite from the archives) 4. ReflectionSo happy to see the sunshine this weekend! Happy to see the sunshine! 5. SilverA favorite.
1. A Different View Dinner with the Conyers 2. Looking Up The beauty of being outside. 3. Abstract The Conyers' home. 4. Hair The perpetual ponytail of a cheerleader. 5. Half Half buried. I was shooting for the contrast of color against the white of the snow and to see if the flowers (thank you Chad)… Read more
1. This Is Me Yes. This is me and 4 months ago I couldn't do this. 2. Resolutions I have 6-7 resolutions/goals/intentions every year. This year one of them is to run the Chicago Marathon 2011. My second favorite city and 45,000 (2010) runners! 3. Treasured Random and totally unexpected just-because flowers from Chad. 4…. Read more
1. Winter During the winter it takes forever to get ready to go outside. Multiple layers. Boots. Snow pants. Gloves. Hats. Coat. 2. Black and White with Selective Coloring 3. The Wind From the archives. A favorite shot from our vacation in South Carolina. Alyssa's favorite spot on the boat. 4. Framed I have decided… Read more