1. Decay (old/abandoned) One of my favorite shots for this week's challenge. The texture I used is Pollution and can be found at Shadowhouse Creations. I think I'm even getting a little better at applying textures. 2. Groups of Three My all time favorite group of three. 3. Kitchen (Self Portrait) I actually had fun shooting… Read more
Viewing posts tagged with: Scavenger Hunt Sunday
1. Capture the sky. Winter skies. If you look closely you can see the slightest hint of blue. 2. Everyday. Early morning and coffee. A perfect combination. Everyday without fail. 3. Furry. A favorite jacket from Gap. Self portrait. Arm's length. Not even sure what to say about a self portrait. 4. Life. Life with… Read more
1. Chocolate. An occasional indulgence is always chocolate. 2. Numbers. From my studio. 3. Canned Food. Leftover from holiday baking. 4. Music. Perfect for running. Lady Gaga. Black Eyed Peas. Nickelback. Aerosmith. 5. Stack. A few of my favorites.
1. Shadows. Sun shining in the window of my studio. A delight. 2. Patterns/Repetition. Cool lighting at the restaurant where Chad and I went for a Valentine's Day dinner. 3. Bright White. The sunshine we've enjoyed today makes me even more ready for spring. 4. Strong. 5. Warmth. It is actually warm outside. Only a… Read more
1. Water 2. Quote(s)Be. One of my favorite book of quotes by Kobi Yamada. 3. WindowAfter days and days of winter gray the sight of the sunbeams coming in through the window was breathtaking. 4. ActivityRunning empowers me. It makes me feel as if I can do anything. 5. Page 25 of A MagazineRunner's World… Read more