On the Website, you may purchase digital products, such as courses and ebooks (“Products”).
Refunds are not available for purchase of Products.
What Personal Information Do the Website Collect and How Is This Personal Information Used?
The Website may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, requesting a quote for services, or through a contact form.
The Website may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
From time to time, the Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels, which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is described more fully below. If you click on an link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Website use PayPal to service its ecommerce platform. Personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address, is collected for purposes of client communication for order fulfillment.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. If a new service provider is engaged, these terms will be amended accordingly.
Will the Website Share the Personal Information It Collects?
Except when required by law, the Website will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent.
JCYW may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, JCYW may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website have personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 in its database then please contact us immediately at email@example.com and JCYW will use its best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
From time to time, the Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Website will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
Jill Conyers | Yoga + Wellness for the Body and Mind is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and link to Amazon.com.
From time to time, the Website may post sponsored content from an advertiser. This means that an advertiser, which may be a brand, agency, or influencer network, will contract with JCYW to create content featuring certain messages or product placement. Pursuant to the FTC’s requirements, all such advertisements on the Website are clearly and conspicuously disclosed.
Even though compensation (e.g., cash, free product, or services) is received for in exchange for this sponsored content placement, JCYW gives its honest opinion, findings, beliefs, and/or experiences in such content. All views expressed on the Website are those of the content creator. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
JCYW has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website have been tested for accuracy. JCYW makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
Any statements made on the Website related to income or earnings potential, regardless of medium, are examples of what may be possible in the future. JCYW makes no guarantees regarding results, present or future. JCYW is not responsible for your earnings, income, sales, or any other business performance as a result of your use of the information provided on the Website.
The information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Website make no representations or warranties in relation to the health and fitness topics discussed.
The Website disclaim liability for incidental or consequential damages and assume no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
Jill Conyers is an NASM certified personal trainer, and registered yoga teacher (RYT-200).
FITNESS CONTENT DISCLAIMER
The Website may discuss topics related to health and fitness, and may include information on exercise and workouts. Everything provided on the Website is for informational purposes only. Consult a physician or medical professional before beginning any fitness program. Any form of exercise poses inherent risk of injury and by voluntarily engaging in any exercise or workout presented on the Website, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result. Even if the information provided on the Website is from a certified personal trainer, it is for informational purposes only and the personal trainer has not consulted with you on an individual basis.
MEDICAL CONTENT DISCLAIMER
The Website may discuss topics related to health, fitness, nutrition, or medicine. This information is not advice and should not be treated as medical advice. The medical information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Website make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical, fitness, or nutrition information on the Website.
You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to advice from your medical professional or healthcare provider. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of any information provided on the Website.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. JCYW makes no representations, warranties or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. JCYW assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITES
Unless otherwise stated, JCYW owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Website is included.
- From time to time, the Website will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email, or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of JCYW’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to JCYW.
- You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without JCYW’s express written permission.
- You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without JCYW’s express written permission.
- Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Website are copyrights owned by JCYW or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
- JCYW’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not JCYW’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits JCYW or Jill Conyers.
- From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to JCYW’s services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
- You grant JCYW a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant JCYW the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
LICENSE FOR USE OF DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- All products available for sale on the Website were developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced for publication or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITES
- Any content you contribute to the Website, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or JCYW or a third party.
- JCYW reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on JCYW’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. JCYW takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- From time to time, the Website will publish posts with images from other third-party website. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
- If you send JCYW an email, register to use the Website or provide your email to JCYW in any other way, you consent to receive communications from JCYW electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from JCYW satisfy any requirement for written notice.
- Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold JCYW harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. JCYW makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
- JCYW makes no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. JCYW is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- JCYW WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.