Our mission is for you to cultivate love for yourself in body, mind, and spirit. We encourage this by inspiring growth, healing, and transformation through the lens of yoga. We provide women with guidance on how to connect yoga to all aspects of life, on and off the mat. And, to build upon the strength that already exists within you to live a life of happiness, purpose, and a better connection with your true SELF.
- Yoga is a lifestyle of inner peace.
- You can practice yoga and change your world.
- You are anchored in the truth of your being – with the ebb and flow of life your roles change, but your true SELF remains constant.
- Yoga is for everyone. No matter your age, size, weight, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnicity, level of experience or background- you belong here.
- We all have a responsibility to make the world a better place.
- A regular yoga practice serves as an anchor when we face life’s challenges.
- Love is the alpha and omega of a spiritual journey and your desire to practice is an act of self-love.