You can experience a greater sense of well being with journaling daily.
We’ve been journaling together since January focusing on self care, relationships, joy, gratitude with 180+ journaling prompts:
Journaling Inspiration THAT CAN HELP YOU:
- Create a journaling habit
- Live with more intention
- Let go of the things that don’t serve you
- Stay connected with what is most important in your life
- Create new habits
- Inspire creativity
- Practice conscious gratitude
- Find a greater sense of wellbeing
- Create clarity in your life
- Tune into your intuition and gain insight about yourself
Evidence to suggest that writing regularly can improve your mental, and physical health. A study published in the Journal of Personal and Social Relationships, indicates that people who wrote about a breakup were better able to cope with the heartache; in a study conducted at Eastern Michigan University, those who wrote down their worries were rewarded with reduced anxiety. “When study subjects wrote about their problems, it reduced stress, and that helped their bodies recover more quickly from injury,” Eric Barker, author of the new popular psychology book Barking Up the Wrong Tree, citing a study published in the British Journal of Health Psychology.
Or, simply, there is something appealing about the freedom of thought and expression without rules, expectations or judgement.
This month we’re celebrating the simple things in life that bring us joy and happiness, but are often overlooked and/or taken for granted.
July Journaling Inspiration and Prompts
1. The best part of my day was _________.
2. What am I most looking forward to this week?
3. What are the best choices I have made in life so far?
4. When was the last time I laughed so hard my face hurt?
5. I am incredibly grateful for __________.
6. List all the things that brought be joy today.
7. Describe a small, everyday thing that I enjoy with a special person in my life.
8. I am proud of myself for _________.
9. Who are the people that make me feel the most loved?
10. What is one of life’s little pleasures that I appreciate?
11. What songs would I put on my “Happy” playlist?
12. If I was planning a party, what/who would I celebrate?
13. What is my favorite part of my daily routine?
14. Who brings the most joy to my life?
15. Who is a teacher or mentor that had the greatest impact on my life?
16. Describe my favorite room in my house and why.
17. List 10 ways I can share my gratitude with other people in the next 24 hours.
18. List 5 things that immediately bring a smile to your face.
19. My favorite smell is __________.
20. My favorite thing to do outdoors is ___________.
21. My favorite part of being married/single is ______________.
22. Who can I count on the most when I need someone to talk to?
23. When was the last time I felt truly at peace?
24. What makes me beautiful?
25. When I’m alone I love to _________.
26. Today is wonderful because ________.
27. When I’m with my family we love to _________.
28. When I’m with friends we love to __________.
29. List 10 major life accomplishments that I’m proud to have achieved.
30. What do I love most about the current season?
31. What is my happiest childhood memory?
LOOKING FOR MORE JOURNALING INSPIRATION AND HOW TO START CREATING A DAILY JOURNALING HABIT?
Check this out: How To Journal and the Inspiration To Start