You can experience a greater sense of wellbeing with daily journaling.
Welcome to the new Jill Conyers | Yoga + Wellness for the Body and Mind. After having the COMING SOON page up a little longer than planned, I’m so excited to be back! Seriously, the journey to get here has been long with unexpected twists and turns and personal growth.
But first, as promised [and by popular demand] I’m sharing the March journaling prompts and inspiration.
Scientific studies show how writing can benefit your emotional and physical wellbeing. Journaling helps you cope with experiences and can prepare you to face similar experiences in the future.
“Journal therapy is all about using personal material as a way of documenting an experience and learning more about yourself in the process”, Kathleen Adams, psychotherapist and author of Journal To the Self, told The Huffington Post. “It lets us say what’s on our minds and helps us get- and stay- healthy through listening to our inner desires and needs.”
In January I started sharing monthly journaling prompts…
PROMPTS THAT WILL HELP YOU:
- Create a journaling habit
- Live with more intention
- Let go of the things that don’t serve you
- Stay connected with what is most important in your life
- Create new habits
- Inspire creativity
- Practice conscious gratitude
- Find a greater sense of wellbeing
- Create clarity in your life
- Tune into your intuition and gain insight about yourself
March Journaling Prompts
- List 5 things I’m grateful for.
- What am I looking forward to the most about spring?
- List 3 things that made me smile today.
- I’m going to start a kickstart campaign and it will be [Fill In the Blank]
- Positive habits in my life.
- My favorite book
- My favorite quote
- Describe the view from your window.
- My favorite things in life are
- Three positive thoughts
- My favorite simple pleasure
- One thing I love to talk about.
- Right now my priority is
- My favorite way to relax
- When was the last time I expressed gratitude to someone?
- Create a spring bucket list
- I am really good at [Fill In the Blank]
- My favorite way to practice self care
- What are my idiosyncrasies?
- My favorite time of day is and why
- What does “the grass is always greener on the other side” mean to me?
- My dream job is [Fill In the Blank]
- Write a letter or note to my older self
- The most unexpected compliment I ever got
- What I am taking for granted day to day the I can be thankful for
- How am I spending my free time lately?
- Three things I value about myself are [Fill In the Blank]
- If I won the lottery I would [Fill In the Blank]
- What current events are in the news?
- Lyrics from a song that inspires me
- List 5 things I am grateful for
We’ve heard it before, probably many times, the most important relationship in our life is the one with ourselves. Yet, in our busy lives, we typically don’t make the time to connect with our inner self, check in and give it some love.
I challenge you to journal regularly for a year, to make journaling a habit. That doesn’t mean you have to write every single day. Maybe begin with regularly journaling once or twice a week.
Print the Creating a Habit tracker, in the March Journaling Prompts and Inspiration download and hang it where you will see it often as a daily reminder.
LOOKING FOR MORE JOURNALING INSPIRATION AND HOW TO START CREATING A DAILY JOURNALING HABIT?
Have a fantastic day!
be the best version of YOU,