Journaling is a judgment free zone to write about who you are and the things that are important to you. Putting thoughts and ideas on paper helps create a deeper self awareness and a mindset of clarity.
A Miracle Morning includes scribing (daily journaling) and an easy way to create a daily journaling habit is by having pre-written prompts. The prompts are great for inspiration especially for those times when you sit and stare at the empty pages of your journal and your mind draws a blank.
We’ve talked about the amazing benefits of journaling for overall health and wellbeing along with how and why to incorporate journaling into a daily ritual. Now, to inspire you to create a daily journaling habit I will share monthly journaling prompts. It’s up to you, use one, two, or all of the prompts to write daily and reap the benefits. Your creativity may even be sparked to write your own.
And, if nothing else, a daily journaling habit gives us a brief break from the go go go of the day. A moment to just be. I don’t know about you, but I think that sounds heavenly.
Every month, I’ll share prompts that will help you:
- Create a journaling habit
- Live with more intention
- Let go of the things that don’t serve you
- Stay connected with what is most important in your life
- Create new habits
- Inspire creativity
- Practice conscious gratitude
- Find a greater sense of wellbeing
- Create clarity in your life
- Tune into your intuition and gain insight about yourself
There is something appealing about the freedom of thought and expression without rules, expectations or judgement.
February Journaling Prompts
- What is one goal I want to accomplish this month?
- What do I need to be content?
- What is the last thing that made me laugh out loud?
- List five things I love about myself
- What is my favorite quote?
- When is the last time I did something nice for myself?
- What makes me feel empowered?
- Who inspires me?
- List 5 things I am grateful for
- What is something I want to know more about?
- What experiences make me feel like I’m living life to the fullest?
- When is the last time I was challenged in a positive way?
- List 5 people that have made an impact on my life
- How did I feel when I woke up this morning?
- What’s on my bucket list?
- List 10 places I want to visit
- What brings me the most joy?
- What are 5 of my favorite songs right now?
- What did I do today to relax and unwind?
- What is one habit I would like to start?
- How did I practice self care today?
- Who was the last person I said, “I love you” to?
- How can I show kindness to others?
- What do I need to let go of to move forward?
- What are 5 qualities I admire in a person?
- What am I grateful for?
- What was the last thing I did outdoors?
- What current events are in the news?
Forming a new habit takes time. To successfully integrate a new habit into a daily routine it helps to create a ritual. Writing in your journal at the same time (or as close as possible) and in the same place will help you develop a ritual that includes daily journaling.
Print the Creating a Habit tracker, in the February Journaling Prompts and Inspiration download and hang it where you will see it often as a daily reminder.
Looking for more journaling inspiration and how to start creating a daily journaling habit?
Are you ready to create your Miracle Morning?
be the best version of YOU