Dr. Wayne Dyer inspires millions with his timeless wisdom and his self-fulfilling approach to life.
I recently gave a gift to a friend and without forethought or awareness of the words I said to her, “I have found a life of complete peace.” At the time, I was explaining why I chose to give my friend this particular gift. Since then I’ve been thinking about those words and the heartfelt truth of them. That’s not to say life is perfect, but perfection is no longer what I seek.
What I feel in my heart has been changed by the way I choose to think and that has changed my perspective on life, the good and the challenging.
At a time when I was struggling to move forward in recovering from an eating disorder a friend recommended a YouTube video by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Beyond a few quotes seen here and there I knew nothing about Dyer, but was willing to try anything.
That act of kindness was my introduction to Dr. Wayne Dyer, author, motivational speaker, and spiritual leader. An act of kindness that changed me forever.
Dr. Dyer’s first book, Your Erroneous Zones, is one of the best-selling books of all time, with an estimated 35 million copies sold to date. To many he was known as the “father of motivation”. He talks about the energy of our thoughts and their potential to help us manifest your deepest desires. Manifesting is using the power of the mind and your thoughts to invite things, people, jobs, money, love into your life.
Dr. Dyer passed away in August of 2015 , but his inspiration will continue to be a positive force in the lives of many.
Wayne Dyer Quotes To Inspire Happiness and Success:
- Each place along the way is somewhere you had to be in order to be here.
- The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
- Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
- Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
- Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.
- Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.
- When you’re at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.
- You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
- If you believe it will work out , you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
- Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
- You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.
- You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.
- Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.
- You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.
Is it just me or did 2017 fly by? I feel like I blinked my eyes and now here we are in the thick of the holiday season. This time of year I sneak in times to pause, take a deep breath, and reflect on the amazingness of the year gone by and look for to the potential and possibility of the new year.
The new year. New aspirations. New goals. Big dreams.
POSITIVE THOUGHTS CAN CREATE AN OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK ON LIFE AND THINGS WE ONCE THOUGHT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE BECOME POSSIBLE.
Some of my favorite words of wisdom to inspire your best life.
Dr. Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules for Success
- You can’t give away what you don’t have. You can’t give love for others if you don’t have it in your heart to give.
- Don’t identify yourself with what you accomplish. We have become conditioned to believe that the way we become successful, self actualized, happy- is on the basis of what we accomplish. Your movement of attention when you seek happiness and wellbeing is inward, not outward.
- As you think, so shall you be. Getting what we want from out lives begins with how we choose to think. Most are seeking to manifest desires in hopes of finding the happiness they seek, never realizing happiness can’t be found outside, it comes from within.
- Be open-minded. Be open to everything, attached to nothing. Be open to life’s possibilities and your potential.
- Change the way you look at things. The way you see life and the world is exactly what you will create in your life. Both positive and negative thoughts create energy. That energy is contagious and it’s the vibe you’re sending out to the world.
- No one likes being told what to do. The soul has a constant desire to expand and grow. Don’t put boundaries on me or tell me what I can and can’t do. Don’t tell me how to be.
- There are no justified resentments. If you carry resentments inside of you about anything or anyone, resentment will always end up harming you and creating a sense of despair.
- Stop finding excuses. When thinking about getting what you really want, look at the obstacles we have been conditioned ourselves to believe. We hang on to what has happened in the past and it keeps us from doing what I’d like to do today. The present moment’s thoughts and how I’m using them leads the direction of your life.
- Walk down another street. If a habit leads to an undesired outcome, change the habit.
- Don’t die with your music still in you. Too many of us are afraid to listen to our music and march to it. Know what your music is, believe it, tell the world your truths and feel completely on purpose and fulfilled.
More inspiration to live your best life:
- A Collection of Brene Brown Quotes
- Quotes To Inspire You To Make Time for Self Care
- Inspiring Quotes from the Four Agreements
- Beautiful Quotes That Inspire Self Love
be the best version of YOU