The Best Quotes and Inspiration for Success by Dr. Wayne Dyer
Dr. Wayne Dyer inspires millions with his timeless wisdom and his self-fulfilling approach to life.
I recently gave a gift to a friend and without forethought or awareness of the words I said to her, “I have found a life of complete peace.” At the time, I was explaining why I chose to give my friend this particular gift. Since then I’ve been thinking about those words and the heartfelt truth of them. That’s not to say life is perfect, but perfection is no longer what I seek.
What I feel in my heart has been changed by the way I choose to think and that has changed my perspective on life, the good and the challenging.
At a time when I was struggling to move forward in recovering from an eating disorder a friend recommended a YouTube video by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Beyond a few quotes seen here and there I knew nothing about Dyer, but was willing to try anything.
That act of kindness was my introduction to Dr. Wayne Dyer, author, motivational speaker, and spiritual leader. An act of kindness that changed me forever.
Dr. Dyer’s first book, Your Erroneous Zones, is one of the best-selling books of all time, with an estimated 35 million copies sold to date. To many he was known as the “father of motivation”. He talks about the energy of our thoughts and their potential to help us manifest your deepest desires. Manifesting is using the power of the mind and your thoughts to invite things, people, jobs, money, love into your life.
Dr. Dyer passed away in August of 2015 , but his inspiration will continue to be a positive force in the lives of many.
Wayne Dyer Quotes To Inspire Happiness and Success:
- Each place along the way is somewhere you had to be in order to be here.
- The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
- Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
- Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
- Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.
- Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.
- When you’re at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.
- You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
- If you believe it will work out , you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
- Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
- You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.
- You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.
- Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.
- You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.
Is it just me or did 2017 fly by? I feel like I blinked my eyes and now here we are in the thick of the holiday season. This time of year I sneak in times to pause, take a deep breath, and reflect on the amazingness of the year gone by and look for to the potential and possibility of the new year.
The new year. New aspirations. New goals. Big dreams.
POSITIVE THOUGHTS CAN CREATE AN OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK ON LIFE AND THINGS WE ONCE THOUGHT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE BECOME POSSIBLE.
If you’ve started thinking about goals for 2018 you’re going to love the second edition of The Ultimate Guide To Creating Goals.
Some of my favorite words of wisdom to inspire your best life.
Dr. Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules for Success
- You can’t give away what you don’t have. You can’t give love for others if you don’t have it in your heart to give.
- Don’t identify yourself with what you accomplish. We have become conditioned to believe that the way we become successful, self actualized, happy- is on the basis of what we accomplish. Your movement of attention when you seek happiness and wellbeing is inward, not outward.
- As you think, so shall you be. Getting what we want from out lives begins with how we choose to think. Most are seeking to manifest desires in hopes of finding the happiness they seek, never realizing happiness can’t be found outside, it comes from within.
- Be open-minded. Be open to everything, attached to nothing. Be open to life’s possibilities and your potential.
- Change the way you look at things. The way you see life and the world is exactly what you will create in your life. Both positive and negative thoughts create energy. That energy is contagious and it’s the vibe you’re sending out to the world.
- No one likes being told what to do. The soul has a constant desire to expand and grow. Don’t put boundaries on me or tell me what I can and can’t do. Don’t tell me how to be.
- There are no justified resentments. If you carry resentments inside of you about anything or anyone, resentment will always end up harming you and creating a sense of despair.
- Stop finding excuses. When thinking about getting what you really want, look at the obstacles we have been conditioned ourselves to believe. We hang on to what has happened in the past and it keeps us from doing what I’d like to do today. The present moment’s thoughts and how I’m using them leads the direction of your life.
- Walk down another street. If a habit leads to an undesired outcome, change the habit.
- Don’t die with your music still in you. Too many of us are afraid to listen to our music and march to it. Know what your music is, believe it, tell the world your truths and feel completely on purpose and fulfilled.
More inspiration to live your best life:
- A Collection of Brene Brown Quotes
- Quotes To Inspire You To Make Time for Self Care
- Inspiring Quotes from the Four Agreements
- Beautiful Quotes That Inspire Self Love
be the best version of YOU
These are really inspirational quotes. My favorite quote is “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”.
this post is filled with so many inspirational words. thank you for sharing
Wane Dyer’s quotes are always so inspiring. I always try and add to my insta pictures.
I need to start greeting my day with a “thank you” rather than “ugh, I’m so tired!”
I especially like the one on learning how to dance and the one on learning how to become comfortable with yourself when you feel alone!
All the quotes are so motivating and thought-provoking. These quotes strengthen my belief in the fact that you can choose your own destiny! My fav has to be – “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
Loooooved this post!
My favourite part here was particularly that rule, “stop making excuses”.
I think nowadays we can find an excuse to get away with almost everything – and I did that so much…. I blamed everything that was going wrong in my life on something else… Lately I’ve been trying to simply be accountable for what I can actually change, and I’ve started to just to things.
Can you believe that I’ve actually been happier than ever ?
just by doing this little thing!
Wonderful post, I have a new favourite quote! So inspiring, thank you 🙂
I absolutely love this post because I am a big fan of reading quotes on a daily basis to boost my mindset and o straighten out my perspective. I’m going to pin this to refer back to. Thank you!
The third principle of Dr. Dyer’s rules of success is also found in the Bible ( Proverbs 23:7)! Many people discount the impact of their thoughts, saying the thought is not the deed, etc…However, what you think really does reveal your heart and motivations, so our thoughts are very important to who we are too. I also like Dyer’s quote that we can control what goes on inside, because that right there is powerful! Though we may not be able to control others’ behavior and reactions, we can always control our own. Good post!
I recently acquired the habit of saying “thank you” as soon as I open my eyes each morning. Life’s beauty is all about uncomplicated, beautiful moments. Thanks for writing this post. I will save it on my desk for a quick daily reminder.
great way to look at life, what a great attitude to be able to share.
He has some great, inspirational quotes. I actually need to implement some of what you said at the end into my life. I feel like ill have a great 2018 if i do!
Amazing quotes! Just found out about Wayne Dwyer this year, he is amazing!
I really needed to read this right now as I’ve been in a bit of a negative rut. Saving to keep for the reminders!
I love this post! This is probably my fav from your list – “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” So true!
I love reading quotes and these are such great and meaningful ones. Thanks for your sharing.
We lost a great soul when he passed away. He certainly encouraged and inspired hundreds of thousands of people during his life. Thanks for sharing some of his words – – I will use some of these quotes in my bullet journal.
Happy New Year!
We do see ourselves in one way or another, success or failure. And that thought already puts in us a direction towards one or the other. I do need to remind myself of that more often.
Awesome inspirational quotes filled with positive thoughts. Thanks for sharing it, love them all.
This book sounds fabulous and inspiring. I need to read it!!
I am a Life Coach so I always seek sources of inspiration for myself to stay motivated and most of Hay House’s line up including Wayne Dyer are among my favorites. I got to see him at a Hay House All Day Conference in NYC just before he passed away, and I am so glad I went!
These quotes are all so inspiring! I have a list of quotes I use for motivation and will definitely keep these in mind!
That first quote is so powerful for me. Because I am definitely struggling with finding a direction for my life right now. Learning what I love and than being okay doing it is not an easy process but it’ll be worth it. It’s too bad he’s gone now.
These are indeed very inspirational quotes. I loved the one that said you should enjoy each step when you dance
Happy Holidays to you
These are all wonderful quotes.
This was a really wonderful read today. I was feeling a bit down on myself — I’ve been sick and it’s held up my typical fitness routine, but this was the kind of gentleness and compassion for myself I needed. Thank you.
Such an important time to reflect! Thanks for sharing
Dr. Dyer is such a gifted writer. I love each and everyone of these quotes! Such a great way to have daily inspiration.
These are all new to me thanks for sharing! Happy holidays Jill
Congratulations on your recovery! I love these quotes!!
These quotes are great! I plan to remember a few of them for my daily life.
I don’t know much about Dr. Dyer but it seems like I should start learning! What an inspiring set of quotes- just might have to start each day by reading a series of them to myself!
That’s a great quote about doing what you love. My brother once asked me if I was successful because I loved what I did or if because I was successful, i therefore loved it. I think the original foundation for me, is that I loved what I did which lead to success!
I really love the quote about doing what you love. It really does help align your vision and purpose.
“You can’t give what you don’t have” is my mantra for being a mom as well. I have to remember to take care of myself in order to take care of my family.
These are all really inspirational quotes. Great way to start the new year on a positive note.
These are some real good advises to live by. What better way than new year to start tehse.
It’s 9 am here and the best way to start my day is to read such inspirational quotes.. thank you so much for this post
Love all of these quotes! It will be a nice touch for my office!
An inspiring way to start a Christmas eve morning.
This is so timely. For the last year I’ve been in a journey to embrace mindfulness. It’s tough sometimes but I’m pleased with my progress. Dr. Wayne’s teachings sound like they’ll be a great addition.
I haven’t heard of Dr. Dyer before, but I really like these quotes! :] They’re definitely really inspiring!
Love all of these quotes but my favorite one has to be the dance one. I love to dance and just lose myself in the music.
I love those quotes, particularly the one inspiring us to take action to make our dreams become reality. If you don’t act, your dreams will remain dormant inside of you. If you can dream about something, there is a way to have, we just have to jump and take steps to achieve them.
Love all of these quotes! Definitely very inspiring.
These are great quotes. Maybe I will incorporate a daily quote or motivation for myself in 2018.
This is a great collection of his quotes. I’ll be spending some time on here, ruminating. I noticed you also have Brene Brown quotes. I’ll be heading there next!
Awesome quotes to live by. Love the inspiration 🙂
I love that dancing quote. So true!
I love those words. My life has changed so much in the last two years but I am finally happy with who I am as a person and what I am doing with my life. It’s a wonderful place to be. I have never heard of Dr Wayne Dyer but I am looking forward to watching some of his youtube videos
I have always enjoyed listening and reading Dr. Dyer’s teachings. Great collection.
He has some of the best quotes! Love this! Thanks for sharing!
Great quotes! That’s one of my favorite things to search all the time and think what’s behind these quotes.