A deliciously healthy berry and yogurt dessert pizza inspired by the beautiful weather we’ve been enjoying lately and seasonal eating in the spring.
Spring is in the air or is that just my wishful thinking? We’ve been enjoying blue skies and sunshine and I’ve been watching for green grass to start growing in our yard.
Yes! I’m ready for spring.
My thoughts on menu planning have gone from warm comfort foods to wanting fresh and light foods with the best fruit and veggies that spring has to offer. And, with weather that screams to be enjoyed, the focus of menu planning is to keep it simple with little time needed in the kitchen.
This yummy fruit pizza is super easy to make and is both gluten and refined sugar free. Piled high with your favorite berries it’s a guiltless treat everyone will love.
The honey brushed crust provide just the right amount of sweetness that compliments the berries and yogurt beautifully.
This yummy fruit pizza is super easy to make and is both gluten and refined sugar free. Piled high with your favorite berries it's a guiltless treat everyone will love.
- Udi's Gluten Free Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Healthy Skoop Viva-Nilla B-Strong
- 1/2 tablespoon honey (+ extra)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Cook pizza crust according to directions.
- While the pizza crust is cooking, combine the yogurt and 1/2 tablespoon of honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- After the pizza crust is cooked brush a thin layer of honey across the top of the crust. Then, allow it to cool completely.
- Spread the yogurt and honey mixture evenly across the pizza crust.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries.
- Serve immediately.
- [Optional Toppings] chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, raspberries, coconut
Not a berry fan? Add your favorite fresh fruits and any topping your heart and taste buds desire.
I would love to chat.
Is it just me or are you ready for spring too? What are your favorite seasonal spring fruits? What toppings would you add to fruity dessert pizza?
be the best version of YOU