Packed with nutrients and flavor, Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are an awesome way to start the day. And, it’s packed with healthy fats, good carbs and protein.
A delicious fall celebration for breakfast that’s super convenient because it’s made the night before. When it’s time to eat, simply stir, add the toppings and enjoy! There’s nothing easier than a little prep time the night before to have a nutritious and oh so convenient breakfast in the morning.
I go into work a little early to give myself a little time before everyone arrives. It’s become routine this season to pack my overnight oats to go and enjoy a relaxing breakfast at my desk, no phones ringing and the computer is still off, to start my day. That definitely beats rushing in the morning to eat before I leave the house.
A little self care at work makes a big difference in my day.
As I’m writing this post it occurred to me, this would be fantastic with a big dallop of almond butter right in the middle of the yogurt instead of walnuts. I’ll have to remember that when I want to change things up a bit.
Packed with nutrients and flavor, Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are an awesome way to start the day. A delicious fall celebration for breakfast that's super convenient because it's made the night before. When it's time to eat, simply stir, add the toppings and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- dash cloves
- dash ginger
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (I used Skoop B-Strong Plant Based Protein)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt (optional)
- Combine the milk, oats, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and pumpkin in a bowl or jar and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, stir in the protein, and top with walnuts, yogurt and a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve cold or warm (if serving warm add the toppings after the oats have been warmed in the microwave).
Are you craving pumpkin spice now?
Looking for more overnight oats recipes?
Try the gooey chocolate-y goodness of Brownie Batter Overnight Oats.
In case you missed it, get ready to make 2017 your best year ever! Download the free 25 page personal development guide, The Ultimate Guide To Setting Goals for the New Year.
I’d love to chat.
How do you start your day at work? Are you still celebrating pumpkin season or have you had enough? What’s your favorite and most convenient breakfast?
be the best version of YOU