21 quotes to help inspire self-love, and make it easier to see how wonderful you are and the beauty within yourself.
If you can really come to a place where you love, accept and respect yourself, it can completely change your outlook on life.
Let your heart shine, your mind open, and your insight deepen with these 21 beautiful quotes to inspire self-love:
2. Within my body are all the sacred places of the world, and the most profound pilgrimage I can ever make is within my own body. – Saraha
3. No diet can substitute for the wisdom of your body. – Brooke Castillo
4. Real beauty isn’t about symmetry or weight or makeup; it’s about looking life right in the face and seeing all its magnificence reflected in your own. – Valerie Monroe
6. People say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder. – Salma Hayek
7. Within my body are all the sacred places of the world, and the most profound pilgrimage I can ever make is within my own body. – Saraha
8. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. – Amy Bloom
10. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah.
11. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
12. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. – Jean Shinoda Bolen
13. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm S. Forbes
14. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
15. You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are. – Yogi Bhajan
17. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. – Lao-Tzu
18. Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others. – Christopher Germer
19. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. – Steve Maraboli
20. When we give ourselves compassion, we are opening our hearts in a way that can transform our lives. – Kristin Neff
21. and my favorite
Beautiful isn’t it.
Learning to love yourself isn’t the easiest part of part of the journey, but it’s worth it and it is the most fulfilling.
Can self-love really change your outlook on life? For me it has.
Answer these questions and decide for yourself:
If you loved yourself..
- …would you feel more confident and at ease?
- …would you feel more free and able to go after what you really want?
- …would it improve your relationship with family and friends?
- …would you have more energy to pursue relationships and activities that would add meaning to your life?
I would love to chat:
Can self-love change your outlook on life? Which quote resonated true with you? Share your favorite slef-love quotes with us in the comments below!
be the best version of YOU