Dream big. Love what you do. Never give up.
Remember last week I said this is the last week of the Fit Dish, but not the last week of the #fitfam. It’s still true, but not exactly the way I had initially thought.
I’ve been thinking a lot about intentions for 2016.
My priorities. My time. My energy. My focus. My passion.
Taking those 5 things into consideration along with my personal training business goals and the fact that [for now] I have a day job. I also have a son in his first year of college and a daughter who is a junior in high school with college in the all too near future. They both fall in the priorities category.
That brings me to blogging goals and the future of the Fit Dish.
My plan for the Fit Dish is to combine Fitness Friday and the Fit Dish. The link-up will be on Friday with 3 weekly topics and 1 open topic week. It makes total sense. For a long time Fitness Friday has been about so much more than physical fitness. All the details will be posted next week.
A Life of Fitness Health & Happiness
Finding a balance of and a focus on the combination of those 3 things has been a journey to live a life that I already thought was awesome and made it even better.
I’m going to build a community for sharing ideas, loving, supporting, guiding and living a best life TOGETHER.
In other blogging news.
Jill Conyers | Fitness Health & Happiness in 2016:
- Go to at least one blogging conference [Looks like that will be Fitbloggin’ in July]
- Increase newsletter subscribers by 25%.
- Increase Pinterest followers by 50%.
- [insert social media that I haven’t decided on yet] followers by 50%. In other words, stop trying to focus energy and effort into all of them. I will focus on blogging, Pinterest and one additional social media. Primarily, focusing on only 3 doing them really well!
- Publish seasonal 21-Day Healthy Living Jumpstart 2016 programs.
What’s next? Now that I have decided on the goals, I need to develop a blogging strategy and then a social media plan that supports epic success.
So tell me, what’s going on in your life? You will join me for the new link-up, won’t you? What are your blogging goals for 2016?
be the best version of YOU
[inlinkz_linkup id=592816 mode=1]