My love of yoga began with a home practice and YouTube videos. In one way or another each of these ladies inspired me to try, taught me more than I ever expected, helped me create a home practice and quite honestly, irrevocably changed my life.
[Tweet “A #yoga journey that started on @YouTube. #yoga #inspire #yogalove #womenwhoinspire @sweatpink #inspiration #yogajourney”]
Yoga was something that was way out of my comfort zone and starting with a home practice felt safe. A way to step outside of my comfort zone and simply try.
- Hundreds of thousands of people around the world are taking yoga classes with Erin at Five Parks Yoga! Erin teaches Hatha yoga with an emphasis on personalized attention and detailed information regarding all aspects of a well rounded yoga practice.
- Yoga with Adrienne Yoga with Adrienne is the yoga channel for everybody. Yoga is really the art of waking up. Getting back to the true you. It can be that simple. Yoga offers up a way for us to see a world that is working for you instead of against you. Yoga reminds me that everything is connected so we must live, act, dance, breathe with awareness. If the journey really is the reward, then by golly I choose to enjoy the journey.
- Kino Yoga Kino Yoga YouTube channel is place where you will find all the tools for your yoga practice. Full length beginner friendly practice sessions, tutorials on almost every posture that work like a yoga pose encyclopedia, yoga lifestyle and philosophy discussions and Kino’s handstand and yoga demo videos for inspiration from all over the world.
- Tara Stiles Tara Stiles is the founder and owner of Strala, the movement system that ignites freedom.
- Beach Yoga Girl Kerri Verna is a photographer, yoga Instructor, instructional that shares videos to help you learn Yoga. Kerri also hosts monthly yoga challenges on Instagram.
- Rachel Brathen Yoga Rachel Brathen is a world renown yoga instructor known for her inspirational teachings both on land and water. Step into their YouTube world for tutorials, full yoga sequences, beach living and more!
- Interval Yoga by Ali Kamenova Ali Kamenova teaches strong, creative & butt kicking yoga classes. She offers a variety of yoga classes for all levels. Weekly uploads of strong power interval impact vinyasa yoga flow,. interval training, tabata, HIIT workouts. relaxation yoga.
- Do You Yoga Learn and enjoy yoga with certified yoga instructors from around the world with new videos every week.
- Yoga By Candace Candace is an international yoga instructor and the writer behind the popular yoga lifestyle blog http://www.yogabycandace.com. These videos range from 15 minutes to 60 minutes, and cover a wide variety of themes.
Be inspired by the beauty, strength and grace of yoga.
Who knew that a few YouTube channels would lead me to becoming a yoga teacher? When I think about it, it’s mind blowing.
[Tweet “My yoga. It doesn’t matter if it isn’t perfect. #quote @sweatpink #quote #yogajourney #yoga #inspire #inspiration @YouTube”]
What type of YouTube channels do you subscribe to? Do you practice yoga at home or in a studio?
be the best version of YOU