A good for you recipe that tastes like you’re eating dessert for breakfast.
Last minute change of plans. I had every intention of sharing an awesome feels-so-good stretch routine. Then, I received a very convincing email asking for a short morning specific stretch routine. And, since that very thing is on my to-blog list I decided to go with ooey gooey chocolate goodness today and a stretch routine some time next week. Sound good?
Chocolate yumminess and good for you? Life doesn’t get any better than that!
Make this tonight and have it for breakfast tomorrow. If you’re a chocolate fan, I promise you’re going to love the gooey goodness of this recipe.
Enjoy a breakfast that tastes like dessert, is high in protein, gluten free and delicious.
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 ozs plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 scoop Skoop B-Strong vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine the milk, oats, yogurt, cocoa powder and agave in a bowl or jar and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, stir and top with walnuts, chocolate chips and a dollop of plain yogurt (optional)
- Serve cold or warm (if serving warm add the toppings after the oats have been warmed in the microwave).
Created by Jill Conyers
I would love to chat.
What is your favorite chocolate recipe? Would you serve the overnight oats cold or warm? Topped with yogurt, yay or nay?
be the best version of YOU,