I was provided a copy of Inspired by Fit Approach and Lorna Jane, but I was not obligated to write an additional post. I was inspired to do so.
I celebrated my birthday last week and, ironically, I celebrated my birthday last year with Lorna Jane’s Active Living Challenge. Who knew that Move Nourish Believe would go so far beyond the challenge?
Inspiration from Lorna Jane Clarkson that changed my life.
- Dream BIG Take chances. Stop making decisions based on fear of failure and live life with a little less practicality. After reading Lorna Jane’s More, I stopped debating a decision and signed up to become a certified personal trainer and started creating my dream job.
- Balance Maintaining a healthy life balance is essential for overall health and well being. No more extremes in fitness, work, or nutrition. This is like a breath of fresh air.
- Simplify Living my best, most beautiful life doesn’t have to be complicated. With busy lives it’s not always easy, but the concept is actually quite simple. I decluttered my thinking and actions. I’ve made it real life doable.
- Set Up for Success I have created a morning ritual that starts my day on a positive stress free note and sets me up for success in the day ahead.
- Find Your Purpose Seeing the value in what I can contribute, feeling a sense of fulfillment and experiencing that feeling you might not be able to explain, but you know it’s right.
- Believe Giving myself the gift of unconditional acceptance is the most treasured of all.
What does the inspiration look like in real life?
In the past year I:
- Became a certified personal trainer.
- Got a promotion at work.
- Started writing a business plan.
- Wrote my first business proposal.
- Opened my heart and mind to yoga and found a passion I never dreamed of having.
- I began the journey of recovering from an eating disorder [and getting closer everyday].
- I’ve aligned my goals with my passions and priorities and this is only the beginning.
I became the DREAMER; the DOER; the BELIEVER that anything is possible.
Want a glimpse of the inspiration in action? Click here A Glimpse of Move Nourish Believe
A special thank you to my photographer and daughter. She is a big reason I choose to live my best life.
What is one thing you’re looking forward to this week? What is one accomplishment from the past year you’re most proud of?
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!