Get ready to #rockyourcore all month long beginning today!
I’ve teamed up with an awesome group of fit bloggers and amazing sponsors this April to bring you the ROCK YOUR CORE Challenge!
Check out the #rockyourcore team:
- Diatta from Femme Fitale Fit Club
- Safari from Tri-ing To Run Boston
- Maureen from Organically Mo
- Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC
- Sheila from The Frugal Exerciser
- Amber from NutriFitMama
- Erika from MCM Mama Runs
- Nicole from Fitful Focus
- Deborah from Confessions of a Mother Runner
Sponsors have joined us to motivate you to #rockyourcore for 30 days! If not for the sculpted abs, join the challenge for a chance to win the awesome prizes.
How it works:
- Every Monday-Thursday, ROCK YOUR CORE by adding the featured ab exercise into your workout routine (Check out the calendar & video of how to do the Week 1 moves below – we’ll be posting videos on how to do the featured moves at the beginning of each week).
- Share videos and pictures completing the moves every day on social media using #RockYourCore (and tagging us)!
- Come back to one of our blog posts to add your entry (links to your social shares) using the Rafflecopter widget. You’ll be able to enter daily!
- BONUS ENTRY: Every Friday, one of our lovely bloggers will be posting a ROCK YOUR CORE tummy-friendly recipe. Share the recipe or show us your healthy eats with #RockYourCore to earn an extra entry each week!
- WIN PRIZES FROM OUR AMAZING SPONSORS! We’ll be selecting a winner each week to win a whole bunch of goodies from the weekly sponsors.
Week 1 Sponsored By:
By participating this week, you’ll be entered to win a prize pack from Quest, workout equipment from Workoutbands, and sporty sunglasses from USA-Sport!
Also, if you can’t wait for the Vega Prize Week 5 (they’re offering a HUGE prize pack worth over $200!), you can get 20% off + FREE SHIPPING all April long with code “RockYourCore“. Head over here to shop. (code valid April 1-30)
Week 1 Ab Friendly Recipe:
Amber from NutriFitMama will be sharing this week’s tummy friendly recipes, so be sure to check out her blog on Friday!
Check out the calendar, watch the week 1 video by our lovely Nicole from Fitful Focus if you’re not sure how to do the exercises for this week and get ready.