Healthy Snack Ideas
It’s Friday and sunshine is in the forecast. Life is good!
Long gone are the days of oatmeal being just for breakfast. Baked, overnight, bites and bars. Savory topped with an egg or sweet topped with fruit and nuts. The options are endless for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack.
A smaller serving of oatmeal with your favorite toppings makes the perfect afternoon snack. Prepared overnight for a ready made snack the next day. Serve warm or cold. Either way you can’t go wrong.
Flavorful and healthy overnight oats. An easy snack for home or on-the-go.
- 1/3 cup dry gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 1 tablespoon Skoop B-Strong
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Nuttzo Seven Nut and Seed Butter
- In a small bowl stir together the oats, cashew milk, chia, Skoop B-Strong, vanilla, cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve. Remove cover, stir the oat mixture and top with strawberries and Nuttzo.
Make this snack in a bowl for home snacking or in a convenient mason far for on-the-go.
More easy and healthy snack ideas.
Green apple sprinkled with cinnamon and Nuttzo or your favorite nut butter for dipping.
Fruit and greek yogurt parfait topped with homemade muesli for a tasty crunch.
What’s your favorite way to prepare oatmeal? Have you tried savory oatmeal recipes? Is sunshine in your weather forecast?
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchase.
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!
[inlinkz_linkup id=517041 mode=1]