A Yoga Journey
Over the years I’ve tried yoga, but my efforts failed to ever embrace the practice. I now know the difference between then and now.
In the past, my heart and mind were not open to the possibility of profound change.
Life Lessons from Yoga
- Open your heart and mind to the possibility of profound change.
- Let go of what you think life should be and celebrate all that it is.
- Find comfort and peace in stillness.
- Be present. Fully alive and fully aware.
- Awareness of the body.
- There is a gift in connecting the mind, body and breath.
- Refocus by coming back to your purpose and intention.
- Awaken the heart and quiet the mind.
- Empowerment comes from nourishing the body, mind and spirit.
- Let go of the things that no longer serve you.
The lesson that is a combination of all lessons learned, don’t skip savasana. Don’t be in a hurry to rush to the next thing. Give yourself this gift. The final resting pose gives you a chance to absorb the benefits of your practice and clear your mind before you go back out into the world.
Savasana gives you a chance to bridge your practice with life.
The most exciting part, this is only the beginning of the journey.
I have so much more that I’m excited to share with you.
life off the mat || chakras || finding the perfect mat || hot yoga
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!