I’m zig zagging my way to happiness!
Things happen for a reason and I’m zig zagging along the way.
In December I shared my goals for 2015 and now, a short 3 months later, so many things have changed, been added and even a few are done.
Family – Always my #1 priority. ——-> No Change
- monthly dates with Chad (half being other than run dates)
- the 4 of us eating dinner together more nights of the week than not until my son starts college and then as often as possible
- increase Jill Conyers | Fitness Health and Happiness readership by 25%
- attend a fitness/blogging conference
- redesign my newsletter
- write an About Page —-> Done
- redesign/rebrand reveal this summer —–> Add
- sub-2:00 half —-> On hold for now
- run at least one ultra —-> On hold for now
- run the Hawthorn Half Day Relay as a 1-person team —-> On hold for now
- complete the NASM PT certification —–> ENROLLED TODAY!
- deepen my practice of yoga —–> Success and continuing!
Nutrition/Health —–> No change
- create 15 new recipes
- complete a nutrition certification program —-> Deciding which certification program to complete
- journal 365 days of gratitude
The next step? I enrolled today to complete the CPT certification program with NASM!
Are you zig zagging your way to your goals? Have you made any changes to your goals for 2015?
I’m sharing my marvelous Monday with friends at Healthy Diva Eats.
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!