There were comments from readers about “not having time” and “I can’t do a majority of the poses” so I’m here to offer my help and motivation.
Whether it’s a 10 minute practice or an hour class, MAKE THIS CHALLENGE YOUR OWN!
Try a new pose. Practice a pose you want to master. Try a class at a local yoga studio (they almost always let you try a class for free). Grab a mat and follow along with a You Tube video in your living room.
Yoga Inspiration and Resources
Check out these links for great info at all levels and some amazing yoga photos:
- Yoga Photo Tips – Yoga By Candace
- 29 Empowering Yoga Poses – Mind Body Green <——- Awesomeness
- 6 Standing Yoga Poses for Balance – Do You Yoga
- 5 Reasons To Practice Downward Dog Everyday – Do You Yoga
- 10 Alignment Tips for Downward Dog – Do You Yoga
- Yoga for Complete Beginners (Video) – Yoga with Adrienne <—— Wonderful instructor
- Foundations of Yoga (How-To Videos) – Yoga with Adrienne
- The Perfect Bedtime Yoga Sequence – Do You Yoga <——- Great way to end the day!
- Yoga Backbend for Beginners – Do You Yoga
Take the Leap with me!
Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s #TakeTheLeap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible for a chance to win $500 worth of new prAna gear from their latest collection as well as gift an additional $500 worth of prAna gear to the person of their choice… because isn’t giving as important as receiving? They just launched their new Spring Collection so you best get on it!
Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event, which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525412337742204/
and event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/423377431152799
And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
#TakeTheLeap #prana #sweatpink
And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach
Now, on to menu planning for the week:
White Bean Soup
Carrot Curry Soup
Egg and Avocado Bake
Veggie Loaded and Hummus Collard Wraps
Black Bean Tostado
Chocolate Strawberry Oatmeal Snack
Apple with Almond Butter and Goji Berries
Peanut Butter Cup Pudding
be the best version of YOU