Yoga, homemade, fitness, and motivation.
- My yoga journey continues. It’s pretty amazing to realize what you from yoga can be applies on and off the mat.
- Homemade and challenging my recipe creating. Muesli.
- I’ve perfect the Deconstructed Sushi Bowl recipe. I could eat this daily and not get tired of it.
- I’ve been enjoying fresh, whole and real foods tremendously. My first ever loaf of homemade bread simple topped with avocado and black pepper. There is just something about homemade that makes food taste even better.
- Food prep lately includes spiralizing 10-12 zucchini to have a variety of zucchini noodle recipes throughout the week.
- My favorite weekend breakfast lately, Smoothie Bowls. I’m still tweaking this recipe and enjoying the practice.
- I’ve been thinking about buying an elliptical. Checkout what Greatist has to say about them, 18 Legit Reasons the Elliptical Is Better Than a Treadmill.
- Try this workout, She Rocks Fitness 60-Minute Workout.
- If I’m not careful I could easily sit at my desk at work for hours and hours. I make it a point to get up and move. Check out these tips, How To Sit Better At Your Desk.
- Speaking of sitting. I’m sure you’ve heard Sitting is the New Smoking.
- In yoga goal in progress, Yoga Splits. 9 Stretches to Get You There.
- 5 Moves for Toned Strong Arms by the amazing Shauna Harrison.
- I got the wonderful email that says the Inspiralized Cookbook has shipped. Maybe it will be here for me when I get home from work.
- You might be surprised to know radishes aren’t only red. Did you know there are black radishes? I’m obsessed with finding them and hoping Whole Foods can help me.
- The flavor combination of this Apple Fennel Salad fascinate me.
- I also want to try the Superfood Beet Cake at Making Thyme for Health.
- In yoga goal in progress. Yoga Splits. 9 Stretches to Get You There.
- Follow on Instagram for yoga amazingness and inspiration:
Have you ever heard of or seen black radishes? Do you sit a lot at work? What do you do for your body, mind and soul?
Sharing with my friends at Life In Leggings.
be the best version of YOU