Happy and LOVE filled Tuesday fitfam!
This week’s [optional] topic: Try Something new! Something new you want to try, thinking about trying or have tried. Put your personal spin on the topic and dish it!
My latest not-so-new new is yoga, which by the way, I LOVE! More on my yoga journey later. It’s a pretty amazing story if I do say so myself.
Instead of today’s topic I decided to spread the LOVE!
Why you ask?
- I’ve talked a lot about yoga lately and;
- I’m having a bit of a bad few days. Nothing too serious, but a culmination of many things that lead to feeling gray and gloomy like the weather. It’s time to kick gray and gloomy to the curb;
- and, it is the LOVE month after all!
Yesterday, Love Grown Foods debuted the first limited edition LOVE O’s — heart shaped Power O’s in Chocolate AND Strawberry flavors in a box covered with hearts that includes a special LOVE story of how Love Grown owners, Alex and Maddy met (and fell in LOVE) on the back!!!!!
I haven’t tried the Limited Edition Love O’s yet but if it’s anything like the other Love Grown products I’m going to LOVE it!
Not familiar with Love Grown Foods? Their products are free of genetically modified ingredients, high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils, Love Grown Foods prides itself on the quality of its products and that they are made with LOVE, meaning all-natural, nutritious and high-quality ingredients.
Before I forget!
Next week’s The Fit Dish topic is Conversations with Non-Fitness Enthusiasts. How do the conversations go? Do they get it or does your passion for fitness baffle them? #dishthefit
Enter to win:
Leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Giveaway ends at midnight (EST) on Saturday, February 7. Open to US residents only.
- [Mandatory] Leave a comment and spread some love. Share something about LOVE in your life right now.
- Follow @lovegrownfoods on Twitter.
- Follow @jillconyers on Twitter.
- Tweet the giveaway including @lovegrownfoods @jillconyers #LOVEOsLOVEfest and leave a link to the tweet in the comments. [Do this daily for more chances to win.]
- Visit Love Grown Foods on Facebook and tell them Jill Conyers sent you.
Spreadin’ a little love and I’m feeling feel better already.
Have an awesome awesome day my friends!
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!