fitness, food, motivation and more
A whole lot of yoga, yummy recipes, fitness, food and motivation
- My newest yoga accomplishment. I was so excited. Bound Side Angle Pose – Baddha Utthita Parsvakonasana. When I got home from yoga and made the family come into the living room to see me do it. My shoulders are usually tight but they’re going a little further back every time!
- I’ve been on a bowls for meals kick. Nor recipe. Just a combination of my favorite things with what we have in the fridge and pantry. Easy recipes coming soon!
- Last night I went to yoga a half hour early. I needed a little extra time to get out of my own head and embrace the stillness. The empty studio worked wonders.
- Tagged for #thirstythursday. Enjoying one of my favorite infused waters, orange with a cinnamon stick. It’s so refreshing and a wonderful break from plain water.
- Thanks to prAna I now have a mat that doesn’t slip. Even in hot yoga!
- Did you know this is the symbol for OM? It hangs in the yoga studio I go to and I’ve been wondering what it means. I found out that OM is most commonly known as a chant that is often done at the beginning and/or ending of your practice. It’s considered the most sacred, mystical and powerful amongst mantras, where a mantra is a particular combination of sounds arranged in a specific way to produce a specific kind of vibration so to produce a particular state of consciousness.
- Does the weather have you on the treadmill a lot lately? Check out this Treadmill Workout by She Rocks Fitness.
- Christine answers the question, Is Yoga A Good Workout? What do you think?
- Lindsay shares great ideas to power up one of my favorite exercises, 5 Ways to Power Up A Pushup.
- Have you ever tried Pure Barre? Here’s a Pure Barre home workout video, Barre For Beginners.
- Is cashew milk the new almond milk? Has anyone tried it?
- A recipe I want to make – Two Potato Hash with Soft Boiled Eggs – A Couple Cooks
- I pre-ordered the Inspiralized cookbook. I can’t wait to get it!
- I also want to make this, Baked Salmon and Butternut Squash “Soba” Noodles With Broccoli – Against All Grain
- Another recipe to try – Jamaican Jerk Veggie Burgers – Oh My Veggies
I’m letting go of control. My heart is open to the amazingness that might happen and my mind is slowly catching up.
Have you tried cashew milk? Did you already know what OM means?
Linking up with Friday Favorites at Housewife Glamour.
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!
[inlinkz_linkup id=493943 mode=1]