Holiday Gift Ideas for the Fit Foodie In You Life
Looking for a gift for the foodie in your life?
Give the gift of nutrition and good eats!
- Skoop A-Game – 1 serving of A-Game + 8 ozs of unsweetened almond milk + shake = 10 delicious servings of fruits and veggies with antioxidants, probiotics, and adaptogens. My husband and I drink it once a day. Find out more about A-Game here, Healthy Skoop.
- ProCakes Protein Pancake Mix – What can I say? I love pancakes and ProCakes is the best gluten free option I’ve found. NO added sugars is a bonus.
- Nourish Believe Smoothie Jar – I’m not sure when this fabulous smoothie jar will be available in the US but I want one! It’s kind of become an obsession.
- Skinny Girl Tasty Nutrition Bar – All the benefits you want (less than 200 calories, an excellent source of protein and good source of fiber) without compromising on the flavors that you love. Perfect for when you’re in the mood for a little something sweet.
- Cookbooks – Most of my menu planning is done with three cookbooks, It’s All Good by Gweneth Paltrow (it’s only 19.99 on Amazon), Skinnytaste by Gina Homolka and Nourish the Fit Woman’s Cookbook by Lorna Jane Clarkson. Seriously, anyone that likes to cook and/or enjoys healthy food would love to find one of these books under the tree with their name on it.
Do you have anything for the kitchen on your holiday wishlist? What is your favorite cookbook?
Enter the Fit Foodie Giveaway sponsored by Skinny Girl and Skoop along with a few of my personal favorites!
Enter to Win!
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!