- Self acceptance is the secret to happiness.
- Live in the moment and be grateful that it exists.
- Avoid extremes and focus on a balance [hard lesson learned].
- Do not make decisions out of fear.
- Dream big and go for it! Why not?
- Realize perfection is an illusion.
- A positive attitude can make all the difference in the world and it feels a lot better than the alternative.
- The more I move the better I feel. Even if it feels easier to skip a workout, DON’T!
- Nourish your body, mind AND soul.
- Be the best version of you!
This journey isn’t over and I still have a lot to learn.
Wait! Don’t leave yet. Just one more thing!
You know the David Bowie song?
I’ve had that song stuck in my head for days! Changes are coming to Jill Conyers [dot] com. Thinking about change feels like something I would usually put off as a new year’s resolution kind of thing, but why wait, right!
I’m so excited to share that I’m teaming up with Jessica at The Fit Switch again!
When Jessica and I talked about teaming up again for a link up we said things like,
“I want to take it in a direction that gets people to question a bit deeper”
“Choose topics and share posts that leave people thinking and making changes.”
We want the Fit Dish to create a community that inspires, supports and motivates!
We’re celebrating the #fitfam in a big way with The Fit Dish Link-Up!
Being a part of the #fitfam is about fueling each other with inspiration and support to make life even better; it’s sharing ideas, loving, supporting, guiding and LIVING a best life together.
THE FIT DISH LINK UP
HOSTED BY JILL CONYERS AND JESSICA JOY
- Every Tuesday, share your blog posts by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- The weekly topic is optional. You may not resonate with the topic every week, but please join in anyway with a health and/or fitness related post.
- Posts that aren’t related to a health and/or fitness theme will be deleted.
- In your post, please mention that you’re participating in The Fit Dish Link-Up, and link back to the hosts, Jill Conyers at JillConyers.com, & Jessica Joy at TheFitSwitch.org. Much love.
- Read what the other linkers, our #fitfam, are talkin’ about. Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and dish some support by commenting and engaging. We’re a happy family here. GROUP HUG! Get in here!
This Week’s Topic: What has the past taught you about living today.
Think about it. Create a post and come back and share it here.
The optional TOPIC of the week will be posted in my sidebar every Friday.
SPREAD THE WORD. OUR #FITFAM HAS OPEN ARMS.
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!
[inlinkz_linkup id=460850 mode=1]