3 more shopping days until Mother’s Day!
Need a gift for the active mom in your life? Look no further. Fit moms, mother-in-laws and stepmoms would love opening any of these 7 gift ideas on Mother’s Day.
- Pamper mom with a day at the spa. Schedule her an appointment for a massage, facial, and mani/pedi.
- Give mom the ease and convenience of meals-on-the go. I’ve tried a lot of meal management bags (aka lunch boxes) and the Fitmark Box by far is the best. Plenty of space, not too bulky considering all that it holds and with the ice packs mom won’t need to refrigerate.
- Surprise her with a new kitchen gadget. If the kitchen isn’t one of mom’s favorite rooms in the house skip the idea. Maybe something mom has always wanted or something fun and new for her to try.
- The gift of music. Playlists for workouts and running are a work in progress and updated often. I can almost guarantee mom will love it and you don’t have to know what songs mom likes and doesn’t already have.
- Make going to the gym and travel easy with the ultimate gym bag that doesn’t look like a gym bag. My Apera Sling Tote has become my go-to when I need more room than carrying just my purse gives me. I use my Apera Sling Tote for weekend trips, hours spent in convention centers for kids’ competitions, and a carry on when I fly.
- Give mom the gift of inspiration to go with her coffee or tea. I love my new live with passion coffee mug from the Universe Knows. For a little something extra, add a Starbucks gift card.
- Give mom the gift of shopping. You can’t go wrong with a gift card to her favorite athletic store. An easy gift idea and mom will love it.