Team Run This Year is excited to announce the inaugural Run This Year Instagram Challenge!
Every day, simply check out that days running task or theme, snap a photo and share it on Instagram.
How you can join:
- Follow @RunThisYear We’ll be posting a daily reminder of each task or theme on our Instagram as well as Facebook
- Save the graphic above to your phone or computer for easy access- You can grab a quick photo with your phone or right-click on the graphic to save to your computer
- Each day, snap a photo of yourself completing the running task or the theme – Use an app with a timer to make it a self-portrait or grab a buddy to double the fun. You DO NOT have to run everyday. You’ll complete a variety of running tasks as well as capturing running related themes.
- Tag us in your caption! Tag @RunThisYear and add the hashtag #RTYApril
- Connect with others- search for the #RTYApril hashtag to find others having fun with running photography!
We would love to have you join us! Make sure to follow Run This Year social media.
A little motivation while you’re logging your RTY April miles and if that isn’t enough reason to join, we have prizes! By sharing your daily photo you will be entered into a random drawing at the end of the month for fabulous prizes! To be eligible, you must complete every single day during the month of April and tag the photo with @RunThisYear and hashtag #RTYApril.
We can’t wait to see all of your photos and how you’re living Run This Year!
Challenge starts Tuesday, April 1.
Tell your friends and family! Share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and help spread the word!
How’s your goal to Run This Year going? Has the weather put a big kabosh on miles and motivation?