Gym. Duffel. And Sport Bags.
This post is sponsored by Apera Bags. I was provided Apera products in exchange for my honest review.
I must confess. I have a thing for bags. That even includes fancy shopping bags with ribbons for handles. Lets talk gym bags specifically. I have never bought a gym bag. Why?
My husband, 2 kids and myself have amassed a large collection of sport bags from races and competitions. Within that collection (piling up in our basement, the bags were like a part of the story, Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Too big. Too small. Too flimsy. Not enough pockets so it becomes a bottomless pit for small things like keys, inhaler and my Road ID. The other reason, I have never found the perfect bag that was worth paying money for what I already had. Until now. I would definitely buy an Apera Bag.
Why would I, all of a sudden, buy a new gym bag to replace the dozen or so bags I already own?
- Awesome pockets inside and out. A place for everything so it won’t become the bottomless black hole.
- Washable insert for sweaty post-workout clothes.
- Pockets specifically for shoes that keep them separate from everything else. After a run I usually just carry the shoes out to keep them from getting everything dirty.
- I cannot lie. The color. I love it!
- It’s great for weekend traveling when I don’t need a large suit case.
- The antimicrobial material protects the bag and it’s contents from odor and bacteria. It also has vented compartments to allow airflow. This keeps the bag dry and odor free.
- Apera Bags is a company that gives back. I love that for every three bags Apera sells, they donate one Sprint Pack to Special Olympics.
The Apera team as generously offered to give one of my readers you a Sprint Pack. It’s a great bag to pack your gym gear in and sport your support for Special Olympics.
One more thing. I love the fact that I have the option of handles or strap. I know. It’s a minor thing and not a big deal but it just adds to the perfectness of the overall bag.
Do you want an Apera Bag? Of course you can just go to aperabags.com and order but did you know that…
Apera holds their own giveaway each month. By providing your email address on their website (scroll to the bottom) you are automatically entered to win. At the end of the month they will randomly draw a name from the subscribers in their email database. Each month the bag style changes. February’s bag is the Yoga Tote.
And, Apera just announced an awesome sale. 40% OFF the entire Blue line of bags. Any style of bag, including the Sling Tote like mine (in blue), will be 40% OFF. Also, all of our Duffel Packs, any color, are 40% OFF too.
Finally, Apera is generously offering one reader a chance to win a Sprint Pack! It’s perfect for packing a few items for a trip to the gym, to the park, or wherever you go. Giveaway ends at midnight (EST) on Sunday, February 23.
Be HEALTHY. Be HAPPY. Be YOU.