Looking Back and Moving Forward
This is my favorite post to share every year. I get excited and feel a renewed energy every year starting around Thanksgiving. The anticipation of the new year and the endless possibilities that await!
Setting the intention is paving an uncreated road, goal setting is walking the road. Mary Anne Radmacher
Family – Always my #1 priority.
- monthly dates with Chad (half being other than run dates)
- continue the 4 of us eating dinner together more nights of the week than not
- increase Fitness, Health and Happiness readership by 33%
- continue the weekly link up, Fitness Friday
- continue the weekly menu planning link up, What’s For Dinner
- attend a fitness/blogging conference
- of course run 14 in 2014
- sub-2:00 half
- run at least one ultra
- increase the number of miles running the Hawthorn Half Day Relay with Chad
- complete 90 days of P90X3 at least twice
- run 2014 km with 2014 Run This Year (in 2013 I ran 1027.55 total miles!)
- complete the #MakeAChange challenge with 21-days of a gluten free diet
- after the 21 days GF consider 3 months and then consider long term GF
- create 14 new recipes
- complete a nutrition certification program
I can’t seem to get running a 50 miler out of my head but, my heart is not in it. The time commitment is great and the training is tough. I’ll leave this goal, for now, as we’ll see.
I’m super excited to join Tiffany at RunningHutch.com and an amazing group of runners as a Running Guru for Team Run This Year.
2014 miles or 2014 kilometers? You choose!
Want to know more about 2014 Run This Year? Go to What Is Run This Year?
Do you have all the info you need and know you want to join? Click the Register To Run This Year image below.
You’ve read everything and still not sure? Do you have questions about the challenge? A little overwhelmed by the number of miles or kilometers? I have the perfect solution.
Mark Your Calendars!
There’s still time to join me for #MakeAChange and 14in2014! Click images below for details and to sign up.
How will you live life with intention this year?
Be HEALTHY. Be HAPPY. Be YOU.