2014 Running Challenge
First, 12 runners committed to running 12 races in 2012. Then, in 2013, almost 900 runners signed up to run 13 in 2013. Many have even gone beyond 13 races!
Next? It’s time time to start thinking about the new year. New goals and endless possibilities of what you can accomplish.
I’m excited to announce that Jen, Marathon Mom, and I are teaming up again in 2014 to bring you 14 in 2014! Now, it’s time to plan and commit to a running challenge for 2014.
COMMIT to a year-long running goal!
To be honest, Twelve In Twenty-Twelve was tough and there was a time or 2 during the year when I didn’t think I could do it. As it turns out, Twelve In Twenty Twelve is one of my proudest running accomplishments ever and totally worth the effort! And 13 in 2013 was
even tougher impossible with an injury that sidelined my running goals for the year. Disappointed about how 13 in 2013 turned out? Yes. Am I giving up on accomplishing a year-long running goal? No way! In fact my resolve is probably stronger than ever!
- Pick a goal (5K, 10K, Half, Full, Combination, Trails) and sign up.
- Run 14 registered virtual or real life races in 2014.
- The number of participants will not be limited.
- Prizes throughout the year. Hint: Some of my favorite running and fitness products!
- We will have a 14 in 2014 Facebook group to support and encourage each other and share the experience.
- To support everyone reaching their goal Jen and I will host 4 virtual races throughout the year.
- Share with Instagram and Twitter using the #14in2014 hashtag.
How to join:
- Sign up [and commit] below.
- If you blog, post the challenge button with the distance of your choice on the sidebar of your blog. (Right click, save and link to http://jillconyers.com).
T-Shirt Design Contest
We’re taking submissions for a 14 in 2014 t-shirt design! Submit your design to email@example.com. Entries accepted until December 6 at midnight EST.
14 in 2014 Challenge buttons.
2014 Virtual race calendar.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via the Contact Jill tab above in the menu bar or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell your friends and family! Tweet #14in2014 and share the announcement on Facebook!
Are you ready to commit? Do you have a running goal for 2014? What do you think would be the toughest part of running 14 races in one year?
Be HEALTHY. Be HAPPY. Be YOU.