Warning: This Post Will Make You Hungry!
Family Time. Plans for Waffle Sunday.
Like many, family life is busy. So, I’m constantly thinking of new ideas for the 4 of us to spend time together and that includes meal times. They don’t know it yet but I’ve been planning Waffle (or Pancake) Sunday! Sunday morning is a time when the 4 of us are almost always home and we all like pancakes and waffles. That’s a win-win right. A laid-back-slow-down kind of morning before the next week starts. Sounds good to me.
Part of the planning has been finding recipes. I looked for healthy “traditional” type waffle and pancake recipes along with a variety of new and different. The possibilities are endless and healthy doesn’t have to mean boring or tasteless!
- Healthy Peach Pie Protein Pancakes (pictured above)
- Strawberry Shortcake Stacked Pancakes
- Apple Jack Flapjacks
- Banana Quinoa Waffles
- Orange Waffles and All Natural Homemade Creamy Orange Syrup
- Vegan & Gluten Free Vanilla Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
- Maple Peanut Banana Bread Waffles
- Healthy Whole Wheat Waffles
- Apple Cinnamon Ginger Waffles
- Snickerdoodle Pancakes
- Apple Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes
- Carrot Cake Waffles
- Banana Bread Protein Pancakes
- Healthy Whole Grain Waffles 3 Ways
- Fluffy Blueberry Waffles
- Fudgy Brownie Waffles
- Blueberry Pie Pancakes
- Apple Pie Pancakes
- Healthy Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- Healthy Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes
- Greek Yogurt Protein Pancakes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal Pancakes
- High Protein Strawberry Banana Pancakes
Are you hungry for breakfast now? Enjoy and let me know if you try any of the recipes!
Do you have a favorite waffle or pancake recipe we should try? If you were going to have a themed breakfast, lunch or dinner what would it be? How do you fit family time into your busy schedule?
be the best version of YOU