I’m excited to announce I’m a Delta Labs Ambassador!
Partnering with Delta Labs was a no brainer. It’s a company that is committed to providing an ALL NATURAL comprehensive line of women’s health and wellness formulas to help every woman feel renewed, empowered, and excited about life.
First and foremost, I strive to get as many vitamins and nutrients as possible from eating whole foods. For a variety of reasons that isn’t always possible and a supplement may be needed. If it improves my overall health, fitness and well being I’m ok with that.
What immediately caught my attention [and what’s important to me] about Delta Labs?
- all natural products
- science and research based products
- a green commitment
- 30-day money back guarantee- no questions asked
- variety of products
- the motivation behind starting the company was a desire to find the best prenatal multivitamin
My first Delta Labs product to try is the Hair, Skin and Nails [Advanced Biotin Formula] mainly for my weak and forever peeling nails.
Originally I was going to simply provide information about the product and the benefits of biotin. Instead, I’m putting the product to the test. For 30 days I’m going to take the biotin formula supplement and then I will share a review based on my actual experience including before and after photos.
Delta Labs is providing me with 5 Hair, Skin and Nails sample packs as a giveaway. Giveaway ends October 5 at midnight EST. Entering is easy. One mandatory step with an additional optional entry:
- Visit Delta Labs and come back to leave a comment telling me which product you would be most interested in trying.
- Optional entry. Tweet the giveaway using something like I’ve entered to win a @DeltaLabs_USA Hair Skin and Nails sample pack at http://jillconyers.com/?p=8723 @jillconyers #vitamins #nutrition
Variety of Simple Green Smoothies
Buckwheat Waffle Sunday
Thai Peanut Superfood Slaw
Vegan Bean Burger
Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos
Salad In A Jar
Peanut Butter Protein Muffin
Hummus and Veggies