Choosing the Right Shoe For Your Workout
I’m happy, relaxed and enjoying vacation! Packing for vacation lead to family comments centered around the number of shoes I had in my suitcase. Yes, I needed them all:
- sandals for everyday wear
- Nike flip flops to wear instead of sandals if we were going to do a lot of walking around being touristy
- Newtons for street running
- Merrells for trail running
- Reeboks for strength training
We’ve been on vacation for 5 days and I’ve worn all of them.
Choosing the right shoe for your workout is essential to performance, comfort and injury prevention.
Greatist shares a great infographic for choosing the right shoe for your workout.
I’ve never tried it personally, but Runner’s World offers an online Shoe Advisor as a guide to help find the right shoe for you.