Efficiency In the Kitchen
I’ve noticed I have certain things in my kitchen that are used at least daily if not multiple times a day. We cook often and finding ways to save time is important. The most-used kitchen items center around not only completing a task but doing so as efficiently as possible. In other words, tools that do the job and save me time.
- Blender. Probably one of the most versatile most used tools in my kitchen and it’s not just for smoothies.
- Hand juicer. Quick and easy.
- Multiple sets of measuring spoons. Multiples so there is always a clean set.
- Multiple liquid measuring cups. See above.
- Multiple solid measuring cups. See above.
- Kitchen scale. I was surprised by how often I use this.
- Herb chopper. Honestly, this is one of the best kitchen inventions ever! Chops fresh herbs quickly and easily.
- Food processor. Chopped salads with ease!
On the Menu