Being married to Chad means…
- being referred to as Chad and Jill. It goes together like peanut butter and jelly.
- Chad calling me beautiful (he has called me this since the day we met 22 years ago).
- husband and wife time at Starbucks.
- hours at Barnes & Noble.
- run dates.
- unwavering support and encouragement.
- not having to do all the cooking and cleaning.
- laughing so much your face hurts.
- incredible patience.
- difficult times we got through together.
- being unable to imagine life without him.
- having 2 amazing children.
- getting unexpected phone calls and texts.
- a life that is better because he is in it.
- having someone that makes me the priority.
- early morning runs even though he is not a morning person.
- having someone that sees the best in you.
- not always agreeing but being able to work it out.
- believing in forever.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin
Happy Anniversary Chad. I love you.
How would you celebrate your 20th wedding anniversary? Do you go on run dates with a spouse or girl/boyfriend?