For [Ultra]marathon Monday I’m excited to announce a fun giveaway. Next weekend Jen (Marathon Mom) is running the Swan Lake Marathon : small, flat, gravel & road mix and I’m running a 12-hour relay (#7 of 13 in 2013 trail races): all trail.
How fast do you think Jen will run? How many miles do you think I will run?
My husband and I are teaming up again this year, Incredibles 2.0, for the Hawthorn Half Day Ultra and Relay.
- We ran this race last year and won Masters Coed Team of 2 Champions.
- I ran my longest distance ever earlier this month.
- A Goal: Run further than I ever have before.
- B Goal: Accomplish my What’s Beautiful goal.
Monday – Shoulders, Tricpes, Chest, Abs, Quads
Tuesday – Run, Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abs
Wednesday – Rest
Thursday – Run, Shoulders, Tricpes, Chest, Abs, Quads
Friday – Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abs
Saturday – RACE DAY
Sunday – REST and RECOVER
Jen is running Swan Lake Marathon, her 22nd marathon.
- Flat and fast course with small field of runners.
- I have been dealing (and rehabbing) a hamstring injury.
- A Goal: Accomplish my What’s Beautiful goal.
- B Goal: Run faster than my previous time at Lake Wobegon in May.
Prizes sponsored by
Prizes generously provided by the sponsors for giveaway purposes. All opinions are my own.
Can you guess how far and how fast?
How to enter:
- Leave a comment telling us what goal you’re working on.
- Using the Google doc below, enter your guess for how far I will run and how fast Jen will run.
- Tweet Enter to win the #howfarhowfast giveaway @jillconyers and @marathonmom10 #13in2013 @runningskirts @mizuno_running at http://jillconyers.com/?p=7450 and leave a comment letting us know you did.
Giveaway ends Sunday June 9 at midnight EST. Open to US residents only.