This week kicks off 20 weeks of 50 miler training.
A few things I’ve learned/decided over the past 2 weeks of training:
- For the Under Armour What’s Beautiful competition I want my next short-term goal to be non-running.
- [So far] Jillian Michaels Body Revolution works well with running 4 days/week.
- I’m tweaking my form with running in Vibrams several times/week. It’s working! No pain on the bottom of my feet!!
- Newton has amazing online customer support.
- I would like to find a running group to join at least during the summer while I’m off from work.
- I need to plan training runs on trails more often.
Monday – Shoulders, Triceps, Chest, Abs, Quads
Tuesday – Run, Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abs
Wednesday – Cardio 1, Yoga
Thursday – Run, Shoulders, Triceps, Chest, Abs, Quads
Friday – Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abs
Saturday – Run
Sunday – Race Day – French Park Creek Crossing (Dirt Days Trail Series)
#7 of 13 in 2013 trail race recap and winners of the How Far and How Fast Giveaway announcement coming this week!
2013 Hawthorn Half Day Relay and Ultra Recap Sneak Peek