Get In the Best Shape Of Your Life
It’s no secret that my workout room is my favorite room in the house and I love a challenge. I recently talked about not being motivated to cross/strength train and only wanting to run. I tried a new DVD series. After the initial novelty of trying something new the motivation was gone. I tried an all-time favorite series and that didn’t help. You’ve heard the saying that timing is everything? I received the Cathe Xtrain DVD series to review and after a week of reading the manual, previewing the DVDs and trying a few of the workouts I could not have been more pleased and, yes, finally motivated to to do more than just run!
According to cathe dot com,
XTrain is the ultimate total body fitness conditioning program that has been designed to crush calories, incinerate fat and work and tone your muscles like never before. XTrain comes with four different workout programs ranging from 30 to 90 days, but XTrain has also been uniquely designed by Cathe to fit almost anyone’s hectic schedule. With over 140 Premix workouts there are hundreds of ways the XTrain program can be done no more excuses!
So what do you get when you combine kick butt cardio workouts with the most effective undulating toning workouts, great music, tons of premixes, detailed chapter menus and beautiful filming? A system that stands in a league of its own The XTrain series!
The XTrain Series Comes With
- 9 or 10 (deluxe set) calorie crushing workouts
- 142 Premix Workouts
- The most detailed Chapter Menus in the industry
- 2 Bonus Core Workouts
- 5 Bonus One Hundred Rep Challenges
- Bonus Rear Delts Workout
- Bonus Barre Workout
- Free STS Full Color User’s Guide packed with four rotations and detailed XTrain workout details. (*must purchase either the XTrain 9 or 10 pack DVD series for free User’s Guide. Download customers will receive a free digital version of the User’s Guide)
- Vocals Only option on every DVD
- Free XTrain Online Tools & Workout Cards
- It helps with staying motivated to have strength exercises and cardio workouts I’ve never tried before.
- Great music which is optional with each workout. I love having the option of vocals only.
- The videos are energetic and the time goes by quickly.
- Cathe’s instructions are easy to follow for each move.
- The flexibility of the series makes it easy for busy schedules.
- The option of completing the One Rep Max Test is great for knowing what weight to start with to get results and measuring progress.
- The support for success! The Workout Manager is a great way to keep track of your workouts and progress and the You Tube video demonstrations help with the exercises I was unfamiliar with for completing the One Rep Max Test.
Before Monday, I will set my goals, finish setting up my Workout Manager, take pre-photos and measurements and finalize a workout plan for the first week.
It’s time to XTrain!
Disclosure: Fitfluential LLC compensated me for this Campaign. All opinions are my own.
Congratulations to the winners of the 13 in 2013 January and Tackle the Miles giveaways. Click the image above or go to 13 in 2013 Winners to see if your name is listed!
It’s time to link-up!