When Life Gives You Lemons Enjoy the Benefits!
As I continue to learn all that I can about nutrition and optimal performance I’m realizing a big part of my ongoing search for optimal nutrition is more than finding what works best for me. I’m fascinated by what we eat and the how it affects how we feel, overall health and performance.
One thing I’ve noticed is that drinking lemon water is consistently recommended. It’s a health tip that is simple and easy to make with surprising health benefits.
Top 5 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- Lemon water promotes healing.
- Lemon water aids digestion.
- Lemon water is a natural diuretic (helps keep the bloat off).
- Lemon water boosts your immune system.
- Lemon water alkalizes your body (balances the pH) .
Fill a glass with 12 ounces of water (I don’t always use warm water). Add the juice of half a lemon. Enjoy the benefits.
Do you drink lemon water? Is there something you do daily for the health benefits?