1. I’m driven by a challenge. Challenges for the month of June:
- Another Mother Runner Challenge – The challenge is to workout/run 5-6 days/week and at the end of the month submit your June workout calendar
- Dream Big Runner June 100x Challenge – The challenge is to do 400 sit-ups in the month of June and enter your progress on the tracking sheet.
2. I’m looking for new strength training DVDs! I practically have the P90X and X2 DVDs memorized so it’s time for a change. I’m not sure where to even begin looking. Any suggestions? What are your favorite workout at home DVDs that focus primarily on strength?
3. What I’m reading. Chad recommended reading Rich Roll’s Finding Ultra. After several comments about how much I have in common with the author I couldn’t resist. Along with being an inspirational story there is a lot of great information about nutrition and training. How can you go wrong with a book written by a man who Men’s Fitness Magazine calls one of the 25 World’s Fittest Men!