Thanks to Neo Cell for contacting me to try their Collagen Sport Whey Isolate Complex. After 10 days of smoothies for breakfast using Neo Cell’s protein powder I can honestly say this is a product I recommend and will continue to use.
What caught my attention immediately was what’s not in Collagen Sport:
- Gluten, Wheat, Sugar and Lactose Free
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- No Fillers or Synthetic Ingredients
Why was I excited to try this product?
- I drink a smoothie everyday for breakfast and I make them as nutrient dense as possible.
- With adding P90X2 to my running schedule I needed to start using a recovery drink again.
- I wanted an all natural protein powder.
- An unexpected 4 in 1 product was a bonus. It has everything I need in one drink. Refuel. Recover. Regenerate. Replenish.
- 30g protein
- Love it!
- The mild vanilla flavor doesn’t overpower the other ingredients.
- Not too sweet.
- Great texture. I think the best way to describe this is that it isn’t too powdery or grainy.
A recipe (see below):
My new favorite breakfast is green protein smoothies. The Green Monster Protein Smoothie is one of my right-now- favorites.
Neo Cell is generously offering one lucky reader an opportunity to try Collagen Sport for free.
How To Enter
Leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- Like Neo Cell on Facebook HERE and tell them [Fitness Health and Happiness] sent you.
- Subscribe to [Fitness, Health and Happiness] via email. Enter your email address on the right sidebar.
- Leave a comment answering this question What is your favorite thing to eat/drink for breakfast?
Giveaway ends 12:00 a.m. EST February 26, 2012. If winning entrant doesn’t acknowledge their win within 48 hours, another winner will be selected. Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: For the purpose of this giveaway, the prize was generously donated by Neo Cell. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions of this product are my own and not influenced in any way by the company or products I received.
Now the link-up!
Fitness Friday || Collagen Sport Review, Giveaway and Smoothie Recipe Recipe
Published: February 17, 2012
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 5 minutes mins
Packed with vitamins and perfect for an on-the-go breakfast, lunch or recovery drink after a workout or run.
- 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk I use Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened
- 1 scoop Collagen Sport vanilla
- 1 tablespoon flax ground
- 1 small banana frozen, the riper the better
- 2 cups spinach fresh
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain, nonfat, I use Chobani
- 2-3 cubes ice optional