A weekend of running:
- 15.5 miles on Saturday with beautiful weather
- 3.7 trail miles on Sunday
- completed the RoadID: It's All About Me Virtual 5K hosted by Moms Run This Town
- ran my first trail race relay, Team Conyers
- a new trail 5K PR!
- after I finished my leg of the relay I ate the best tasting orange ever
- Alyssa was our support crew
- family time
- I was unexpectedly nervous about running the relay. I didn't want to let Chad and Alec down.
- a wonderfully exhausting weekend
Today is the last day to enter Giveaway: 5 Moeben Arm Sleeves
Coming this week: a delicious new recipe, a guest post about what you can accomplish when you decide to "start today" and of course Fitness Friday blog hop.