- In case you were wondering. It's still dark at 5:20 a.m.
- I'm up anyway so why not.
- It's not likely I'm going to be able to convince many people to meet with me. Thankfully I have Chad and Jennifer.
- Reviewing the route or anything for that matter requires the trunk light.
- Glad Chad remebered the reflective vest.
- The first half of the 13+ miles was a delight.
- The sunrise was beautiful. Totally worth getting up for.
- The birds signaling the start of a new day made me smile.
- The second half of the 13+ was hot and humid.
- By 8:30 you've run, showered and dressed. Most people are just waking up.
- Running time does not compete with kids/family time.
- According to the training plan this was supposed to be 12 miles. Chad and Jennifer stopped and waited for me to add the 1+ mile for Hotter Than Hades. Continuing was tough!
Conclusion: The benefits of running before sunrise out weigh the negatives.
What is the earliest you've ever started a run? How did it go? When is your favorite running/workout time?