More Holidays In Hand with Jessica Sprague.
13 Things to Make and Do for the Holiday Season
1. Make Peppermint Bark in holiday tins for the neighbors.
2. Celebrate Alec's birthday on 12/5.
3. Celebrate Alyssa's birthday on 12/8.
4. Make Hot Cocoa with Candy Canes.
5. Date night with Chad (sans kids).
6. Make Cookies In A Jar for teachers.
7. Holiday notes in backpacks.
8. Make Christmas cookies with Mama (tradition).
9. Family movie night with Scrooge (our favorite is with Albert Finney as Scrooge) and popcorn.
10. Spa Day for me (perfect right around the 21st).
11. Complete another year of December Daily.
12. Mall trip just for fun.
13. Make Christmas cards.
A few favorite traditions. A few new ideas. And not over committing. Perfect.