Let’s meet for coffee on the first Saturday of every month!
The Ultimate Coffee Date link-up!
Why another link-up? The [Virtual] Coffee Date is one of my favorite posts to write and read. With hosting link-ups I’ve not only introduced my blog to others but also found new blogs that I now read everyday. And, through link-ups I’ve met some of the most amazing people that I now consider my friends.
First, help spread the word! Copy and paste the Ultimate Coffee Date button in your post or on your sidebar and link to http://jillconyers.com/.
Meet once a month to enjoy a little down time. Life is crazy busy and we don’t get together as often as we should. Make our monthly coffee date epic! Think about the ULTIMATE meet up and how cool it would be to meet with 100 of your closest virtual friends!
To take time to relax, make new friends and catch on how life is going.
How does the link-up work?
- The first Saturday of every month Jill Conyers, Grab Your Kicks and fitnessmomwinecountry will host the link-up.
- Blog your coffee date and add your link with InLinkz. Include the Ultimate Coffee Date button above in your post or on your sidebar. The first monthly link up will start on April 5th.
- For those who don’t blog, the link-up will be a great place for you to meet new friends and catch up with your favorite bloggers.
Participate and share beyond the blog with all or some of the following:
- Use the Twitter hashtag #ultimatecoffeedate to join in at any time with other link-up participants. (Our twitter handles are @jillconyers @fitnessmom1 @grabyourkicks)
- Use the Instagram hashtag # ultimatecoffeedate to share photos that go along with your post. (Follow @jillconyers, @grabyourkicks and @fitnessmomwinecountry)
Help spread the word! Tweet the following, or write your own:
Join the Ultimate Coffee Date link up via @jillconyers @fitnessmom1 and @grabyourkicks on the first Saturday of every month! #ultimatecoffeedate
We’re excited to get together with friends and catch up- hope you can join us by linking up, reading along and relaxing.
Mark your calendars!
Our next Ultimate Coffee Date is Saturday, May 3!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me with the “Contact Jill” link in the top menu bar or at email@example.com. I love hearing from you!