Fitness problems. We all have them, right?
- you want to wear your favorite tights on a long run, but they’re not clean because your daughter wore them during the week
- where to put workout clothes when they’re still sweaty without the bathroom looking like this before the week even ends
- the very attractive running tan
- wearing your favorite sports bra one time too many (it’s just so comfortable!)
That’s where WIN Detergent is a solution to one of my #fitnessproblem! This is my favorite sports bra and for comfort sake I have worn it. A lot! And there’s a chance that I didn’t always wash it in between workouts. Now, it doesn’t smell clean even when it’s “clean”.
The verdict after a few weeks of washing with WIN? It works! My favorite sports bra smells clean again along with all of my workout clothes.
According to WIN:
- Synthetics are great because they wick moisture away from your skin. But those same properties trap and hold onto oils.
- Those oils bond to the fabric, and that’s where the stinky smell comes from.
- WIN is optimized to break those bonds, removing the source of the smell and truly cleaning the garment.
- The result is your gear not only smells great, but it works a lot better without all those oils in the way!
WIN is offering a chance to win 2 bottles of WIN Detergent (one regular, one green). Giveaway ends midnight (EST) November 2.
How to enter:
- [Mandatory Entry] Leave a comment and tell me if you have a solution to my bathroom looking like a laundry room or your #1 fitness problem.
Optional Entries (please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!)
- Like Fitness Health and Happiness on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FitnessHealthandHappiness
- Follow Jill Conyers on Instagram: @jillconyers
- Like WIN on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/windetergent
- Follow WIN on Twitter: @windetergent
- Follow WIN on Instagram: @windetergent
- Tweet the giveaway by clicking Click To Tweet