Lets chat about one of my all time favorite things, books. Actually, we’re a family of readers. When I was pregnant with my son and then my daughter, I had book showers and books for my kids were the gifts. My husband and I have read to our kids since the day they were born. To this day our kids are avid readers.
I’ve included a list of my favorite books for nothing but enjoyment (aka mostly series I read with my kids) and cookbooks. What I want to chat about most are the books that inspire. Books that I love. Books that have been significant in my life and mean the most to me.
Instead of a short excerpt or summary of each book I decided to share quotes from the books that will give you a glimpse at why they’re most important to me and maybe even how they changed my life.
The list could go on and on.
More great reads:
- It’s All Good. Delicious and Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great. by Gweneth Paltrow
- Oh She Glows. Over 100 Vegan Recipes To Glow From the Inside Out. Angela Liddon
- Nourish. The Fit Woman’s Cookbook. by Lorna Jane Clarkson
- Forks Over Knives. Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year. by Del Sroufe
- The Plant Powered Way. Whole Food Plant-Powered Recipes. Guidance for the Whole Family. by Rich Roll and Julie Piatt
Easy Reads for Nothing But Enjoyment
- The Hunger Games Series
- Twilight Series
- 50 Shades of Gray Series
- Maximum Ride Series
- Divergent Series
I would love to chat:
Have you read any of the books on my must-read list? Have you ever read a book that changed your life?
be the best version of YOU