Workout because you love your body. Not because you hate it.
Instead of focusing on what you want to change or don’t like about your body, focus on the awesomeness of working out:
- Burn more calories
- Metabolism stays high AFTER workout (EPOC)
- Fat burning increases during and post workout
- Complete an effective workout in less time
- Increases power
- Increases speed
- Increases endurance
Or, even more so, focus on how good your body will feel when the workout is done.
I should warn you, I’ve been on a plank kick lately. So many variations to rock your core!
DOWNLOAD TO PRINT FULL SIZE – Love Your Body HIIT 7
- Don’t skip the warm-up or cool-down.
- Use proper body alignment and good form.
- Weights and intensity should be based on your fitness level.
- Modify as needed to meet your fitness level by increasing/decreasing weights or reps.
- Gradually increase intensity and/or repetitions based on your progress.
As with any type of exercise, HIIT isn’t for everyone. It’s an incredibly effective method for improving fitness in a short time, but it’s also extremely taxing on the body. HIIT duration, intensity and rest periods should be based on your individual fitness level.
See your physician before beginning any exercise program. This web site is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of this or any other exercise routine set forth in this program is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk.
If you wouldn’t mind answering a quick question it would be greatly appreciated:
What are your online workout preferences?
I want to make the workout as user friendly as possible. When I share a workout do you prefer:
- pictures of each exercise
- written directions on how to do each exercise
- words only with a full size download to print
I’d also love to know, what do you love about your body?
Make today AMAZING!
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!