Top 5 Reasons You Should Use Grokker
Disclosure: this post was sponsored by Grokker. All opinions are our own. We so appreciate you supporting the brands that support Fit Approach and the Sweat Pink community!
This week Sweat Pink partnering up with Grokker, the best place to find streaming fitness and cooking videos, to help us get closer to our goal of #1MillionMinutes!
The Sweat Pink team has curated a selection of some of our favorite videos on Grokker (seriously, they have EVERYTHING you can imagine on there). Whether you’re a beginning or a high-intensity expert, looking for something mellow or want to get your heart pounding, there’s something for everyone. Check out some of our favorites and get exploring!
In the past, I haven’t been a fan of online video workouts. Sure, online fitness videos are available in an abundance, but the video quality, content and trainer credentials/expertise are hit and miss. I simply don’t have the time or the desire to search through 1000s of videos to find the “good” ones.
Now, I don’t have to. Let me introduce you to Grokker.
Grokker is the first online resource for fitness videos that clicked for me – high-quality videos from high-quality instructors with a variety of options that are easily searched, all in one convenient place.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Use Grokker
- Collections After a little browsing and trying a few videos you quickly realize who your favorite instructors are for for specific types of workouts. Simply create a collection and add your favorites for easy access. C
- Variety You can search broad topics like yoga, fitness or recipes or you can narrow down the search to your specific preferences. For instance, within fitness I searched strength, HIIT and cardio.
- Navigate with Ease Finding exactly what you’re looking for or newly released videosIt’s easy to “favorite” videos and instructors and “tag” videos to watch later. Grokker shows a “daily video” for you to check out, and has a list of “new this week” videos that appear on your homepage.
- Food Grokker isn’t just for fitness videos. There are a wide variety of searchable cooking tutorials that are easily accessed and can be added to your collections.
- Quality The quality of the instructors and the quality of the videos are top notch. There’s not time wasted with hit and miss quality.
I have a year’s premium Grokker membership to giveaway!
Enter for a chance to win:
Leave a separate comment for EACH entry. Giveaway ends at midnight (EST) on Friday July 31.
- Leave a comment about your experience with online fitness videos. Have you tried them? Yay or nay?
- Follow @grokkerinc on Instagram and Twitter.
- Follow @jillconyers on Instagram and Twitter.
- Try a video on Grokker (It’s free!)
- Tweet about the giveaway tagging @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink (create your own or use the click to tweet below)
Wait. There’s more!
Grokker is a proud sponsor of this weeks Sweat Pink #1MillionMinutes Challenge.
Here are the prompts starting tomorrow:
- Monday: What does your weekly workout routine look like? Show us a week in the life! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Tuesday: Try a video workout on Grokker and share a workout selfie! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Wednesday: Show us a unique space where you’ve fit a Grokker workout in. Hotel room? Balcony? Stairway? We want to see it! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Thursday: How do you squeeze in a workout when life gets crazy busy? ’
- Friday: Free Friday! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Saturday: What’s your best tip for staying fit while traveling? @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Sunday: Sunday Zenday. Show us how you chill out! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
In true Sweat Pink fashion:
Grokker Made Lib
I’m so excited to rack up more minutes using video workouts from Grokker!
There’s everything from guided meditation to High Intensity Interval Training for everyone from beginners to advanced, and I’m especially pumped to try Jamie McFaden’s Love Your Core Ab Workout because it will make me extra strong.
I plan to do my video workout in my home gym in the morning before the day starts and after a run. My favorite thing about video workouts is variety, and they’re a super convenient way to get sweaty when I move.
My goal is to hit 250 minutes this week!. I’ll do x5 Resistance Intensity on one of my more intense workout days, and Progressive Relaxation on a rest or lower intensity day. I challenge Sam (aka Pancake Warriors) to beat my # of minutes or to do Sarah Kusch’s HIIT Workout 1 with me!
Online workout videos? Yay or nay? Do you have a favorite source for online workouts?
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!