Good morning and happy Friday!
The graduation celebration started yesterday with family arriving. The menus are planned through Monday, I bought waterproof mascara and I know what I’m wearing to graduation on Sunday.
I’m good to go for a stress free weekend with family and friends!
While planning the menus I wanted an alternative to the more traditional, eggs or pancakes for one of the breakfasts. Muffins! Perfect. And easy to make.
Pancake mix isn’t just for pancakes. Try a muffin tin instead of a pancake griddle. Add few simple ingredients to About Time Cinnamon Spice Protein Pancake Mix and you’ve got a delicious protein packed muffin for breakfast, brunch or snack.
An easy to make delicious muffin recipe for breakfast, brunch or snack.
- 1 1/8 cup About Time Protein Cinnamon Spice Pancake Mix About Time Protein Cinnamon Spice Pancake Mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 cup unsweetened all natural apple sauce
- 1 small Chobani Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Combine the pancake mix and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the egg, yogurt, apple sauce, and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Fill muffin tins with 1/4 cup muffin mixture.
- Bake 13-18 minutes, golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Just imagine how good a muffin (or 2) would taste with your morning coffee or tea.
More About Time recipes:
What have you made with pancake mix other than pancakes? What’s your favorite muffin recipe?
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of About Time.
[inlinkz_linkup id=530409 mode=1]